Want to know what sets our MBA apart?
An entrepreneurial MBA can be hugely rewarding, with many advantages – but also much to consider. Talk to MBSC today to explore your options in full.
Our MiM is uniquely tailored to respond to the needs of the Saudi and regional market with a close
alignment with Vision 2030.
Graduates of the Master in Management will be equipped with distinctive operational, functional
and managerial competencies that will accelerate their careers. They will assume managerial roles,
effectively and purposefully empowering their organizations.
88% of MBSC graduates had an increase in salary of up to 77%, 81% were successfully promoted to a
preferred role, and 58% became C- suites executives. Our mission is to prepare you to be one of
those who will achieve their high potential.
* Data from 92 MBA alumni respondents.
Register your interest and download our program brochure
Terms and Conditions Apply
- Long experience in Deanship of multiple business schools, including London Business School as Deputy Dean, Melbourne Business School as Dean, and Co-Dean of the Faculty of Business and Economics of The University of Melbourne.
- Contributed to executive development programs in numerous leading international businesses, including HSBC, SABIC, Dubai Holdings, and IBM.
- Published over 50 articles on decision making, optimization, scenario analysis and risk assessment in multiple leading journals, like Harvard Business Review and European Journal of Operational Research, winning several awards for his research.
- Provided his services as a consultant to many businesses around the world regarding numerous issues, including operations management and logistics.
- Held leadership roles at corporate and academic institutions for the past 20 years
- Previously Director – Global Higher Education at Huron Consulting Group; Associate Dean for Development and Director of Degree Programs at the Dubai School of Government; Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs at Effat University; Higher Education Management Consultant, Founder and CEO of Alpha1Education; and Founder of Oxbridge Summers
- Trustee of the Saudi-British Society and was selected for the Vital Voices VV Grow Fellowship for female entrepreneurs
- Recognized by the World Economic Forum, Davos, as a Young Global Leader
- Muhammad Azam Roomi, PhD
- Professor of Entrepreneurship
- Passionate ‘entrepreneurial mindset activator’ who has successfully conceptualized, designed and conducted executive education solutions in more than 50 countries
- Recognized, acknowledged and appreciated globally through awards and fellowships for his innovative teaching and learning techniques
- Acted as a consultant to a number of national governments, multilateral agencies, private-sector organizations and charities worldwide
- Published in high-quality journals and has received numerous international awards for his research and contribution to literature in the areas of entrepreneurial leadership and women’s entrepreneurship development
- Previously served as the Director of the Executive MBA program and MSc Management and Entrepreneurship program at the Cranfield School of Management, UK
- Served on the judging panels for the UK Corporate Entrepreneurship Awards, the Asian Entrepreneur Awards, and The Case Centre’s Case Writing Competitions
- Erman Coskun, PhD
- Professor of Information Technology
- Research focused on business analytics, information systems in SMEs, business intelligence, intelligent systems, enterprise resource planning, supply chain management, and disaster and crisis management
- An international academic career spanning more than 18 years
- Multidisciplinary background in Information systems, industrial and management engineering, and business
- Lead and completed many real-world system development and implementation projects as
well as R&D projects
- Led and completed many real-world system development and implementation projects, as well as R&D projects
- Won multiple teaching and career awards, including LeMoyne College and Sakarya University Faculty Member of the Year, Best MBA faculty member, Best PhD Advisor, and The Most Productive Faculty Award
- Currently serving as an information systems program evaluator for ABET and reviewer for many journals
- Founding member, executive board member and Academic Relations Committee Chair of the Turkish chapter of Arab International School
- Research published in several major papers and key regional conferences worldwide
- Joris van de Klundert, PhD
- Professor of Operations Management
- Previously Founding Director and co-owner of Maastricht University spin-off, MateUM
- Co-developed the Venlo Campus of Maastricht University and the MSc program in Supply Management and Innovation
- Former Vice Dean of Education and Department Chair at Erasmus School for Health Policy & Management
- Past board member and President of the Dutch Operations Research Society (NGB)
- Published extensively on operations management and healthcare management in a wide variety of leading scientific journals
- Received the ERIM Management IMPACT Award 2016
- Chaired the INFORMS Healthcare Conference in 2017 and the European COST Action ENC KEP
- Member of the Program Committee for EURO 30
- Designed, directed and taught tailored executive programs for SABIC, the World Bank, World Health Organization and healthcare executives across the globe
- Georgios Daskalakis, PHD
- Associate Professor of Finance
- Also studies issues at the interface between finance and other business disciplines –primarily operations and HR – and is passionate about promoting a responsible and sustainable manner of doing business.
- Previously a faculty member at Norwich Business School, University of East Anglia (UK) and a Visiting Academic Fellow at the Institute for Manufacturing, University of Cambridge (UK).
- Research published in the Energy Journal, Energy Policy, Applied Energy, Journal of Banking & Finance, Review of Futures Markets, Finance Research Letters, Economics Letters and the European Journal of Operational Research.
- Dr Nikolaos Tzokas, PhD
- Vice Dean of Faculty, Professor of Marketing
- Professor of Marketing and the Chair of the Research and Impact Committee at MBSC
- Earned his PhD at the University of Bath, UK, and has held several significant posts at the University of Strathclyde (Program Director), the University of East Anglia – UEA (Dean of the Business School), and the University of Plymouth (Executive Dean of the Faculty of Business)
- His teaching, research, consultancy and executive training focus on value creation and business performance in new product development, relationship marketing, services and sales management
- Published widely in international journals, such as the Journal of Product Innovation Management, the Journal of Management Studies, the British Journal of Management and Industrial Marketing Management, among others
- Dr Haya Al-Dajani, PhD
- Professor of Entrepreneurship
- Professor of Entrepreneurship and Director of the Signature Learning Experience (SLE) Program
- Earned her PhD from the UK Hunter Centre for Entrepreneurship at the University of Strathclyde in 2007
- Succeeded in securing over £2 million in research funding from world-leading international funding bodies
- Award-winning research focuses on the intersectionality of gender, entrepreneurship and empowerment, and their collective impact on sustainable development
- Co-chairs the international Gender and Enterprise Network (Special Interest Group of the Institute for Small Business and Entrepreneurship), is a member of editorial boards for leading entrepreneurship journals, and is an advisor to a number of entrepreneurship education, research and policy centers around the world
- Larissa von Alberti-Alhtaybat, PhD
- Vice Dean of Programs, Associate Professor of Accounting
- Specializes in managerial accounting, strategic management accounting and performance management, corporate reporting, sustainability, integrated thinking and reporting, accounting and new technologies
- Founding faculty member in the School of Management & Logistics
- Member of the AACSB and AMBA accreditation team at King Abdulaziz University
- Research published in leading journals, and one of the first faculty to write in the field of financial accounting, big data and social media
- Committed to practice-led and application-based education. This interest led to an international research collaboration focusing on the future of accounting education
- Konrad Grabiszewski, PhD
- Associate Professor of Economics
- An expert in game theory and decision theory, focused on understanding how people make decisions in various contexts
- Co-creator of the mobile experiment ‘Blues and Reds’ – a free game available globally on smartphones and tablets – whose objective is to understand how people reason in interactive situations
- Previously a faculty member at the Department of Business Administration at ITAM
- Also studies economic espionage, terrorism and government regulation
- Research published in Journal of Economic Theory, Theory and Decision, B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, and Defense and Peace Economics
- Recipient of several teaching awards
- Farzad Rafi Khan, PhD
- Associate Professor of Management
- PhD in Strategy and Organization from McGill University (Canada), and MPhil in Economics of Developing Countries from the University of Cambridge (UK)
- Specializes in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), leadership and strategy
- Recipient of McGill University’s Management Undergraduate Society Teacher of the Year Award
- Invited guest speaker on many prestigious forums including Harvard Medical School (Executive Education), the Hanken School of Economics (Finland), and the EMBA Program at Hult International Business School
- Coached executives from the world’s top multinational corporations in leadership-related skills
- Published research papers in leading academic FT50 journals
- Joel Evans, PhD
- Associate Professor of Management
- Research focuses on organizational fairness, customer service, knowledge transfer and team performance
- Published in Organization Science, Journal of Applied Psychology, Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Journal of Business and Psychology, and the Academy of Management Learning and Education
- Serves on the editorial board of the Journal of Business and Psychology
- Previously worked at SKK Graduate School of Business in Seoul, Korea, teaching at MBA level
- Provided training for some of Korea’s largest corporations, including Samsung, LG, Doosan and Shinhan Bank
- Lectured at Alfaisal University’s College of Business in Riyadh, KSA, for two years
- Visiting Faculty Fellow at MIT, and a visiting scholar at Babson College
A stylish health and fitness club, at the heart of Coastal Communities, Esmeralda offers
a unique mixture of indoor and outdoor sporting facilities. Perfect for all ages, it has
a wide range of impressive facilities to choose from, including a fully equipped gym,
climbing walls, spa facilities and treatment rooms.
Luxury comes to KAEC in the form of its handsome Marina. Stroll along the scenic
promenade overlooking the marina canal, and you’ll find water taxis, water sports and a
diving center, along with stylish shops and restaurants and an exclusive Yacht Club.
For students with children, KAEC offers outstanding educational opportunities. The city’s
World Academy is staffed by a faculty of world-class educators, and offers an
international curriculum enriched with the unique resources and cultural heritage of
Safe and secure luxury homes and apartments, surrounded by beautiful parks, pristine
beaches, pathways and cycling tracks. Home to schools, gyms and retail districts, the
Coastal Communities have been designed to take full advantage of their glorious setting
on the Red Sea.
A beautiful beachside 18-hole championship golf course, designed to offer an unparalleled
golfing experience. The majestic clubhouse boasts a panoramic view of the Red Sea and
offers an exclusive members area with private dining, boardroom, cigar room, library,
executive business center and other luxury amenities.
Sitting proudly alongside KAEC’s 5-star Bay La Sun Hotel and Marina, Juman Park offers
50,000 sq m of activity and action for all the family. With walkways, running tracks,
cycleways, adventure playgrounds, soccer and games pitches to be enjoyed, it’s the ideal
setting for a great day in the open air.
Or for something a little less strenuous, the park is also populated with art sculptures,
refreshment stops and picnic areas under glorious palm trees.
- An undergraduate degree
- Undergraduate Transcript(s) with a Cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or 3.75 (on a 5.0 scale)
- Referees contact details (either 1 evaluation from a faculty member and 1 evaluation from an employer, or 2 evaluations from faculty members)
- Resume’ or CV
- Personal Statement (essay)
- English language test scores:
- IELTS (Academic): 6
- TOEFL iBT: 79
- TOEFL ITP: 550
Tuition for the Master in Management for the 2021 class intake:
- Venture Lab
- Case Center